- January 23, 2016
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
with Tamara Pereira
For some the myriad of intrusive thoughts, the zooming sensations of the body, the overwhelming state of anxiety can start to take over the Peace in one’s life. This workshop will help you navigate the roller coaster of hormones, thoughts & patterns that lend to anxiousness. Let go of worry & invite peace with real tangible tools. Exploration includes:
- Asana Clinic – Exploring Postures for releasing tension
- Dynamic movement & awareness investigation
- Self exploration & reflection through various styles of Meditation
- Breath & Bodywork integration(self massage techniques)
- Introduction to Holistic Medicine alternatives
- The science of the Brain – Gut connection.
- Restorative & Yoga Nidra Practice to conclude
- Includes a 6 week Follow up e-course that encourages exploration of tools.
- Includes take home audio tools
- Includes Herbal Tea samplers
A comprehensive and dynamic invitation to Let go of Worry, Anxiety & Panick Attacks through a multi- perspective approach. Utilizing Postures, Breath, Awareness exercises, Meditation, Yoga, & a little Neuroscience, we will reveal the hidden mysteries of the Mind, Body & Spirit & concentrate on opportunities to bring in tools to manage a host of anxiety disharmonies. This workshop is available to all levels and inclusive for beginners alike. Supplement, Herb, Diet & Lifestyle exploration will also be a focus. In a safe and carefully organized space, we will learn about a multitude of ways to tame the anxious brain – body distress. You will leave refreshed, inspired and with ancient and modern wisdom to cope naturally and let go of unwanted anxiety.
Bring lunch, snacks, comfy clothes, journal.
Date: Saturday, January 23
Time: 1 – 5pm
Price: $35 +HST