- October 6, 2016 - December 8, 2016
7:00 am - 8:00 am
with Laura Dunford
Price: $100 + HST or use your Studio 10 Class Series or Drop In
Set a positive pace and rhythm for your day! An early morning yoga practice has a long list of benefits. A few include:
- A feeling of empowerment to take care of yourself first thing
- Becoming more aware if what you ate yesterday is serving you today
- A morning pranayama practice (breathing practice) to calm the nervous system and bring you to centre
- Daily fitness session completed by 8 am? You’re awesome!
Come and enjoy meditation with time held to set a daily intention, a moderately active asana (physical postures) practice, pranayama, and relaxation. This class is available to all levels of yoga experience.